Search the Retronick Archive

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Long Hard Road

Wow! I cannot believe how long it's been since I've last updated this poor neglected blog. Between actual paying work (not just crimes of passion like this), housework, writing for Fraggs Magazine, and becoming a father (no small ordeal), I haven't really had time to play any video games, let alone write anything about them.


Despite all the hang ups, there is lots of new content on the way. Expect more thrift store finds, reviews, and content previously written for other outlets that was never used for one reason or another. To ensure there isn't a drought of content again, we'll be going on a brief hiatus to ensure there's enough articles to keep this thing rolling in the event I'm tied up for another 5 months. So far, 4 are written, but I want to have a few more to give myself a bit of a head start. Expect to see some action this week!


Here's a taste of what's coming.



The Mother Load
This was just one stop on my incredible retro-roadtrip.

2 comments:

  1. So, did you buy anything? I guess we'll find out soon enough :) Anyway, great to see you back in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, behind on my own comments. I didn't buy anything in Salem, but I did buy a few things on the trip. That should be going up shortly.

    ReplyDelete